I’m yet to post anything in regards to exercise. I’m still new to blogging so I’m trying to decide where to lead with my blog. I’m doing this blog for two main reasons
- for me as an outlet for things I’m learning and achieving
- as inspiration to help others on their journey
For this mornings workout I was focused on cardio in order to hit my goals for the week I needed 90 minutes of cardio today (as it’s the last day in my food/exercise week, my weeks start on a Thursday and finish on a Wednesday).
Trying to achieve this much cardio in one session I find difficult so I generally split up my workouts into 15 minute groups.
So this morning I did:
- 15 min interval runs on treadmill
- 15 min interval training on cross trainer
- 15 minute interval ride on the bike
- 15 minutes on the stair machine
- 15 minutes on the rower (steady pace)
- 15 minute walk to cool down
I also did 100 sit-ups with the 4kg weight ball and 10 minutes of stretching.
That was quite a big session for me but as I’m determined to reach my exercise goals each week and it wasn’t reached earlier, it had to be done.
I am absolutely exhausted now but happy that I achieved my goal.
I’ll post soon with my tips for sticking to your goals.
Happy Wednesday kids!