These are so easy to make and you can store them in the freezer for about a month.
You will need:
- 3/4 cup brown rice protein
- 1/4 cup ground Raw Almonds
- 1/4 cup coconut oil Coconut Oil
- 2 tablespoon Cacao powder
- 3 tablespoon water (as required)
- 1/2 tablespoon Rice malt syrup
First in a food processor, ground the raw almonds . Then simply add all other ingredients and process until reasonably smooth. If your mix doesn’t appear moist enough simply add more water as required.
Then roll the mix into balls and store them in the fridge to set.
The balls can be stored in the freezer and taken out as you need them. These have about 10 grams of protein per serve (2 balls) and you’ll make about 16-20 balls from this recipe.