Today I whipped up a banana bread cake, it only really became a “cake” because I didn’t have a decent rectangle Tin to cook it in so I used a cake tin.
You will need:
- 4 Ripe Bananas
- 5 eggs
- 5 pitted dates
- 1 cup Chia Seeds
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 70g Coconut Flour
- Shredded coconut for topping
- Chopped walnuts for topping
First in a food processor whiz up the dates. Then add the bananas, eggs, chia seeds, baking powder, vanilla bean paste and mix.
Then add the coconut flour and mix again.
Allow the mix to stand for ten minutes and then pour into a greased cake or baking tin.
Decorate the cake with shredded coconut and chopped walnuts.