Good morning friends,
Today’s challenge is a workout challenge again.
This is inspired by the little workout I did last night after dinner and in my hotel room. Being interstate can be annoying because not all hotels have a gym and mine didn’t so I had to improvise.
This was my quick workout last night I challenge you to do it today.
- 30 minute quick walk (I took a trip around the streets of Adelaide last night whilst the rain mostly held off)
- 60 squats (in increments of 20)
- 40 soccer run (my room was a decent size)
- 100 sit-ups (no weight because I didn’t have any)
- 20 lunges (only 20 because lets face it I was exhausted yesterday)
So above it my challenge to you.
Happy Thursday- make it magical.