Today I made a batch of brownies. This was my first time using zucchini in them and I have to say I love them. They are super easy, delicious and you can freeze them.
Here’s the recipe if you are keen to give them a go.
You will need:
- 1 large Zucchini
- 100g Dark Chocolate
- 1 Egg
- 4 tablespoons of Peanut Butter (you can use any Nut butter that you like)
- 1/4 cup of Rice Malt Syrup
- 1/3 cup of Cacao
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 teaspoon of Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of Ground Nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon Bicarbonate soda
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
Line a brownie tin with baking paper.
Grate the zucchini into a large bowel. Roughly chop the dark chocolate and add to the bowl. Then add all of the other ingredients into the bowl and mix well.
Pour into the lined tin and pop into the over for 50 – 55 minutes or until skewer comes up clean.
Cool brownie in the tin and then cut into squares.
This recipe freezes well so separate into daily or weekly size portions and freeze. I use glad wrap and baking paper to wrap up 5 at a time to freeze.