This Chocci Weetbix slice is easy to make and super tasty.
Approx. 5.8g Carbs _ 5g Protein _3.7g Fat
You will need:
- 1/3 cup sultanas
- 6 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter (Smooth or Crunchy – preferably natural)
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil – melted
- 2-3 tablespoons of Rice Malt Syrup
- 6 weetbix – broken into crumbs
- 2 tablespoons Cacao
- 2 tablespoons Chocolate Protein Powder
- 80-100g dark chocolate (for the top layer)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (for the top layer)
Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl (except those for the top layer), mix well. If the mix looks a little dry add extra rice malt syrup.
Line a brownie tray with baking paper and press the mixture into the tray.
In a microwavable bowl add the top layer ingredients, dark chocolate and coconut oil and melt in the microwave then stir.
Pour top layer mixture over the rest and smooth out with a spoon.
Put in the fridge to set. Once set use a sharp hot knife to cut into 16 slices.
The slice is best kept in the fridge and will last about a week (5-7 days)
Happy Friday my friends.
Today I challenge you to think positively.
Positive thinking is critical because your daily life is affected by the thoughts going on in your head. Things that you think often come out to play each day and if you are filled with negative thoughts there’s no way for you to embrace life and the beauty that surrounds us daily.
Benefits of Positive thinking:
- You are able to enjoy life
- You influence others for the better
- You become more wise
- You find and hold your inner peace
- You have more energy
- You will be more motivated
Ways to be positive:
- Practice gratitude; be thankful
- Encourage others
- Listen to music
- Smile (don’t forget it’s contagious)
- Avoid negative people
- Set yourself goals and learn to adjust them as things change
- Be giving
- Plan your future
- Focus on the present
- Eat well (my personal favourite)
Spread positivity as thick as you would peanut butter or Nutella ❤️
Hello lovelies and happy Wednesday.
“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle” – Albert Einstein
Today’s challenge is to identify two things you are grateful for.
My plan from today is to add this to my daily routine. Even on the days when it feels like nothing exciting or positive has happened I still plan to practice gratitude by identifying two things each day that I am thankful for.
Two things that I am grateful for today are:
- I am grateful for the rain and for having a tin roof. Falling asleep to the sound of the rain last night was incredibly relaxing.
- I am thankful for time to myself in the morning to cook and sit down to breakfast as well as to exercise first thing. To me that is the best way to start my days.
Reasons to practise daily gratitude:
- Decreases stress
- Increases our appreciation of life
- Calms our fears
- Increases our ability to deal with stress
- Produces happy chemicals
Go forth and start practising gratitude in your daily life and watch as it transforms you.