This Chocci Weetbix slice is easy to make and super tasty.
Approx. 5.8g Carbs _ 5g Protein _3.7g Fat
You will need:
- 1/3 cup sultanas
- 6 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter (Smooth or Crunchy – preferably natural)
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil – melted
- 2-3 tablespoons of Rice Malt Syrup
- 6 weetbix – broken into crumbs
- 2 tablespoons Cacao
- 2 tablespoons Chocolate Protein Powder
- 80-100g dark chocolate (for the top layer)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (for the top layer)
Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl (except those for the top layer), mix well. If the mix looks a little dry add extra rice malt syrup.
Line a brownie tray with baking paper and press the mixture into the tray.
In a microwavable bowl add the top layer ingredients, dark chocolate and coconut oil and melt in the microwave then stir.
Pour top layer mixture over the rest and smooth out with a spoon.
Put in the fridge to set. Once set use a sharp hot knife to cut into 16 slices.
The slice is best kept in the fridge and will last about a week (5-7 days)